The Small Handbook on Herbal Medicine
A Quick and Practical Guide on the Healing Properties of Herbs
Ellinas, George, Μ.Α. Herbalist
This quick guide to therapeutic herbs, which are generously provided to us, mainly by Cypriot and Greek Nature, has been written by a modern Cypriot scientist and businessman, George Ellinas, a Herbalist who studied in the USA – a well known figure on many television and radio programs (RIK, Sigma, Mega, Antenna).
His herbal products are marketed under the brand “Herbs Are My World”.
He also teaches the secrets of herbal medicine in Cyprus, online and in person.
- ISBN: 529-2633-0070-7-4 | Σελ. 128
Σε απόθεμα (επιπλέον μπορεί να ζητηθεί κατόπιν παραγγελίας)
- – The purpose of this small handbook on Herbal Medicine is to provide the reader with a simple, clear and above all practical way, of understanding the healing properties of herbs.
- – This book contains an alphabetical index of diseases, as well as their corresponding therapeutic herb. God and Nature have provided us with at least one therapeutic herb for each disease.
- – The purpose of writing this practical guide is to stress the importance for all of us to follow the rules of healthy eating, not only for prevention, but also for the treatement of various diseases.
- – Herbal medicine recommends that we use herbs, because our body accepts them easily and they rarely cause any side effects to the human body.
- – In order to have good health, we must adopt a holistic way of thinking, so as not to isolate various health problems, and to look at the body as a whole, rather than as individual parts.
- – As a first step, we must detoxify the body, in order to strengthen it. The psychological aspect also plays a significant role.
- – We have to be simple, like nature, and we have to face life’s challenges with humbleness and respect.
|14,00 × 21,00 cm
Coloured photos, Φωτογραφίες έγχρωμες
Herbs Are My World
Μόνο συνδεδεμένοι πελάτες που έχουν αγοράσει αυτό το προϊόν μπορούν να αφήσουν μία αξιολόγηση.